- Clinical treatment for chronic illnesses to include testing, plan of care and medications for cholesterol, diabetes, cancer screening, hypertension and other common health problems.
- Non-emergency conditions: upper respiratory infections, urinary tract infections, minor wounds (not work or auto accident related), immunizations.
- Sexually transmitted diseases, screening and treatment or referral.
- Pre-natal care; pregnancy tests, blood tests, health plan (diet, weight, blood pressure, vitamins) and referral for late stage care.
- Women’s health concerns, family planning, PAP smear, breast exams, etc.
- Men's Health Tune-Up to address men's health concerns, PSA's, cardiovascular health, etc.
- Enrollment in the Prescription Assistance Program.
- Referral Program -- if we cannot help you, we will try to refer you to someone who can. We have 36 specialists who can help us and the HASA Referral Program.
- RiskBusters - a clinical and educational Preventative Healthcare Program for all patients.